Skip to main content

The Little Compromises in Life!

In a couple of weeks, I will be packing my bags and leaving Germany forever. I have almost reached the end of my Europe expedition...

I have learned a lot during my last 8 months stay here, thanks to the loneliness, without which I wouldn’t have went out and explored a life outside us!

Well it turned out that the more places you go, the more people you meet, the more humble you become...once you realize all the variety of stuff that exist you'll realize your worth ...that you are just a small human being in this whole pool of energy and life. And at some stage you stop taking things, which you are used to, for granted.

I never realized the worth of India until I came abroad. I started exploring more about the places in India and its culture after coming over to Europe. I love Germany and I love India ...both in its own ways....

Many people find me stupid when I turned down my offer for extended stay in Europe. Well i don’t know if its the familiarity or concept of home-country that has pulled me towards India from such an organized and established country. I am sure if I live here my life would be entirely different and groomed in a more refined way. But somehow i don’t want to!

I wondered if its my love that’s pulling me towards home...and the last few months I realized it was just one among the many reasons...

As the days draw close I am a little sad to give up my cozy and free life over here and go back to the intolerable social-chains and leading the mundane life within the cultural restrictions…where you have to think twice, or may be more, before acting…about how the society will view each and every one of your actions…and the un-necessary efforts you have to put for the way you chose to live YOUR Life… trying hard to provide justification for each and every one of your actions...making sacrifices just to get along in the society…the one thing I am gonna miss the most for the rest of my life- freedom of living!

But meanwhile my excitement in getting back home and having nice food and being with the ones I love, is so high that it overshadows the slight 'missing' feeling of comfort and freedom!

Lets hope for the best:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enough of hibernation!

Up and back! Hmm...10 months...sounds like a big gap. Well then thinking about the changes hibernation has brought about in the thought process, let's assume all is for good! And I wish MYSELF a happy blogging :-)

The Witch of Portobello

When a beautiful young lady who is remotely acquainted to you, the acquaintance might be brought about by the death report in news papers, how would you react? On your free-time you might speculate on the possibilities of her death. After a while you may dwell this subject into your sub-conscious mind. Later when you meet some one even remotely related to her, and if the curiosity still persists, you’ll try to get more details about her. You and I know that no two people’s perspective is same. As you move around asking her acquaintances about her, you’ll get a varied but some what high level description of her character and her life. This is beautifully portrayed in Paulo Coelho's "The Witch of Portobello.” I am not sure yet as to which attribute pulled me towards the book -Identification the with character or the way the story was moulded. Well I was in for a surprise when I reached the final pages. I couldn’t put the book down without going through the beginning again. An en...

You Are What You Think!

Why??I will explain eventually. And for those who want to get a clue on who i am, here it is. I am 24 , literally educated and employed. And i will take you through all the weird stuff that has passed through my mind..even for once..