Skip to main content

Doping Dopes!

Frankfurt…the enchanting business city...that adorns one of the most developed countries of the world...A nation whose economy and culture and technology amazes many intellectuals including the anti-Nazis...

Often during your voyage to explore the hearts of the city, amongst the professional call- girls and vivid food courts, you pause a while and wonder if you have crossed the city limits...a bit scared you re-check what you have seen just a second before...the promising youth…the so called next generation -men and women - lying on the streets - injecting these drugs into all possible orifices of their body...natives pass-by them everyday and take them for granted rendering them more convenience…and foreigners like us pause and gaze for a while wondering if this is another tourist attraction!

One of my acquaintances told me that, a couple of weeks ago in one of the city streets; he witnessed a pet being doped by his master?!!

I have heard that no man is perfect. And a country constituting such men would obviously be not perfect.

But I wonder if this is the case in such an established country, India is way at its place with a huge population and a full-fledged drug mafia.

So what does a developing country learn when it look up to these developed countries?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enough of hibernation!

Up and back! Hmm...10 months...sounds like a big gap. Well then thinking about the changes hibernation has brought about in the thought process, let's assume all is for good! And I wish MYSELF a happy blogging :-)

The Witch of Portobello

When a beautiful young lady who is remotely acquainted to you, the acquaintance might be brought about by the death report in news papers, how would you react? On your free-time you might speculate on the possibilities of her death. After a while you may dwell this subject into your sub-conscious mind. Later when you meet some one even remotely related to her, and if the curiosity still persists, you’ll try to get more details about her. You and I know that no two people’s perspective is same. As you move around asking her acquaintances about her, you’ll get a varied but some what high level description of her character and her life. This is beautifully portrayed in Paulo Coelho's "The Witch of Portobello.” I am not sure yet as to which attribute pulled me towards the book -Identification the with character or the way the story was moulded. Well I was in for a surprise when I reached the final pages. I couldn’t put the book down without going through the beginning again. An en...

You Are What You Think!

Why??I will explain eventually. And for those who want to get a clue on who i am, here it is. I am 24 , literally educated and employed. And i will take you through all the weird stuff that has passed through my mind..even for once..